Saturday, February 14, 2009

So This Little Thing Called Love...

Hmmmm...

Valentine's Day. I've always liked it ever since I was young. I've had girlfriends here and there, but nothing for the longest time. So with that said, I guess I'm somewhat used to spending it alone or just with homies and stuff. Of course, I would love to have found that special someone, you know who I'd be willing to go all out and give her a really amazing Valentine's Day. But, it's alrite I am jobless right now so it wouldn't be much of a material Valentine's Day. I guess as I look back I've had the chance to be in a good amount of relationships. There were girls that liked me and whatever and friends with that mutual attraction, but I made the choice to just wait it out cause I want to make sure that I go into a relationship to be forreal and really put myself into it. At the same time though, I've also been at the real bad end. Like where the only thing that is preventing the relationship from happening is distance. It's like "DAMN!" I meet someone who's truly dope, can finish my sentences, make me smile and have this connection like they've known me forever. And I can't have that cause you're far away. It sucks and in the end it is what it is. I just feel like I'm way too young to do the whole long distance thing and it's just different when there isn't physical interaction.

Maybe I have high standards but I really don't. I'd like a chill girl, with morals, who's comfortable with herself, with great eyes and beautiful smile. I want a girl who still feels like she owns the fucking place even if she's just rockin sweats with no make-up. Obviously there are whole lot of different pluses that she can have, but if she really has those other basics it's all good. I guess right now, I'm somewhat glad I am single. I'm hella busy with school in an academic and social viewpoint. But at the same time, it would be soooo nice if I had someone to call or come home to and just see and relax with on that kinda romantic level. It'd just be realll nice.

Can't go looking for Love...Gotta let it find you.



PS. I am soooo cheesy X)

No comments: