Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm back...after a month hiatus.

I should probably actually title this a month of chaos. It's been hella crazy.

I've gone back and forth with summer plans, scared about internships, about moving to the bay for the summer to pursue and internship, coming back home to Mundelein in the summer and going to the community college here and working and also launching ManilaStar Events. Let me tell you how much of a rollercoaster i have been on this past month. Different love and personal hurdles that keep pulling at me as I try and walk away and leave them in the past and also different career paths that I'm trying to find. Sooo...to go back to this rollercoaster idea I make some many personal gains and then my emo-i miss you side comes in again and sneaks in. Granted I'm not as sad and down as I was before back in January. But in all honestly (i don't care how desperate this looks) but there honestly isn't a day that I look back or remember something you said or something we did. And it doesn't even matter how far away you are, it feels like you always right here next to me. I just hate how this all ended, honestly it hurts at times especially when I listen to a song that pulls these emotions out of me. Or if I'm walking from the subway to my apartment and I'm alone and I start to hella think about everything....It'll take some time before I just look at you and can be chill with stuff. It's gettin there, you're just so damn cute....lol. Naw though forreal, you're an awesome person, who is so hella dope and funny. I appreciate you forreal.

No comments: