Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hmmm...so I got this idea.

One thing that I've been getting into this past couple of months was dancing. Especially with the 3 season of America's Best Dance Crew. I've been in love with Kaba Modern, Fanny Pak, SoRealCru, Jobbawockeez, Supreme Soul, Boxcuttuhz, Team Millenia and Beat Freaks. And that's only from ABDC. I've actually been hella YouTubing and I've immersed myself in this stuff. The dance community, especially on the West Coast, is SICK SICK SICK. You see the passion the dancers have to be the best, they're hungry to win and they're loving what they're doing. I have that sense that they live to dance. So put that with the artists and bands over there and you have my eyes opening up, jaw dropping and kinda some tears in my eyes. To see these kids chasing their dreams and living their lives through their passion is inspirational. I really want to start a crew out here in Chicago, I'm just having a hard time finding people who have time and all that. We'll see where this all goes...I really miss dancing and I know I'm hella rusty and all that shit, but I will work hard and will anchor this crew to be one of the best and hardest working. Anyway...let me shout out some other crews who definitely deserve the love. Sheroes, Boxcutters (the entire crew not just ABDC), ProjectEm, FunkanotmetrySF, The Lost Kids, Choreo Cookies, The Company, CADC, Essence, PAC Modern, 220, FORMALity, Breed and Mayvn. I love this stuff sooo much.

Gotta PEEP these vids!

ProjectEM @ VibeXIV 2009


Team Millenia @ VibeXIV 2009 --On of my Favorite sets, they placed 3rd at Vibe.


Boxcutterz @ Body Rock 2008 -- Soooo goood. Try and find Lydia Paek! haha


Choreo Cookies @ Body Rock 2008 -- Damnnn.


Pac Modern @ Body Rock 2008 -- Love that steez and check that swagg.


FunkanometrySF @ Body Rock 2007 -- One of my favorite crews ever.


More solo choreo vids and more crew vids to come in future posts.
Stay positive beautiful people =]

No comments: