Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gettin All Creative and Shitt...

A big thing for me this year was cell phones. I went through 4 this year. I lost my Samsung in the UIC Cafeteria. Then I extended my contract and got the Nokia Music Xpress Phone. Then that phone screen got hella cracked and then I got an old school Motorola Silver Razor V3. Then that phone got messed up, cause I think I left it in the sun while I played tennis...oops. Finally and hopefully for the next 2 years or so I have my Sidekick 2008. One of the main reasons that pulled me into this phone was the ability to have changeable shells. This shells can be personalized to fit your own tastes but also there are tons available at sidekickshells.com. It's definitely a good phone, would be better with an Internet plan but that will soon come. I got hella bored within the last couple months and I've used all my creative juices the right way and created a few shells. Check 'em out and tell me what you think...=]

All these are just kinda inspired by different things. A lot of work but also kinda just going with the flow and making those small changes. As you can tell, I like to incorporate a lot of things that I either like or find important. Philippine Flag Sun, Japanese Naval Ensign, Music, Venus & Serena and the city of Chicago. The Panda one was kinda inspired by Ate Heather and Nate cause I totally remembered they had panda shirts and also Pandas are just pretty sweet. haha. The "Smiley Star" was inspired by a Tee I saw online. Tell me what you think!

No comments: